Thursday 8 September 2011

MANSHIT LEVELS part 1

This post is about MANSHIT LEVELS in this modern world with ipods, laptops, big screen TVs, all the info need just by GOGGLING THAT SHIT SUN!!!! If  you want something to eat you just call a takeaway or get up off your ass go to the supermarket and buy the ready killed and wrapped (animals) food and its fucking awesome!!!! but I really do think by shit being so easy (OH yeah if your from a third world country ,a war torn village, live in the jungle or Chuck Norris don't read this i sound like an asshole  but if you have Internet access what the fuck you moaning about your doing fine read on!!!) yeah so shits easy now am not saying easy as in life's easy am easy as in........ You don't have get up at 5 am stab a cow in the face skin it for clothes and eat the dumb fuckin thing!!!! So we're on the level now

So for me I had a boring fucking job I painted on BUILDING SITES (MANSHIT POINTS) But I really fucking hated it. I had the same shit everyday paint go home deal with the kids and listen to the girlfriend maybe watch a movie and repeat the next day....living that way fucks with a man.... You grow up with dreams wanting to do stuff see the world I had kids in my young party phase and wasn't mentally ready for it. I could have went to a doctor and got pills to help with my depression you sit back watching your mates go on wild holiday's and your stuck bringing up a couple of rug rats at 17. So I started Muay Thai kickboxing and then MMA and other combat sports and started feeling much better. And it really comes down to this I spend my childhood out smashing shit building camps ,fishing , shooting air rifles, playing in the woods you know boys stuff. I think am part of the last generation of kids that went out to play am only 26 but kids at 10 now sit on facebook and xbox all the time I never see kids just running around with a stick useing it as a machine gun anymore..I love fucking about online and playing xbox watching movies/TV shows too. But go outside and do shit you'll feel much better.

My point is Manshit do stuff that your body is meant to do to kick into your natural reward system and props to JOE ROGAN for making me think this way. Yes enjoy fucking about online but work on your skill sets you get one shot at life no point sitting around pissed off all the time and yes a do still sit about pissed off at times but you just work on improving yourself.
THE LOWEST FORM OF MANSHIT LEVELS EVER SEEN

My MANSHIT LEVELS from 1 to 10... 1 the weakest 10 the highest

  1. Justin Bieber and the Faggot Vampire dude from Twilight very low levels here and whats wrong with men today  there tests counts are so low they mite have vagina's 
  2. Lady GAGA also another person that is what is wrong with the world today but she still as higher test levels than Bieber and Rpatz
  3. BIG FRUITY CAMP DUDES
  4. THE DUDES FROM JERSEY SHORE yes very high tests levels in good shape but you lose levels for being thick as pig shit you need the metal edge as well
  5. People that are working hard looking after there family but they just don't get the foot down enough to get out and work on that manshit you guys are doing well stick in the under 5's can go fuck themselves
  6. People that have got 5 down and have a cool hobby like mma, rock climbing, deep sea diving group hug guys use are doing a great job
  7. Now were at the Alpha level
  8. this list doesn't make sense 
  9. Bear Grills, Clint Eastwood and Hulk Hogan
  10. Joe Rogan, Randy Couture, Bruce Lee, WAR Hero's, Inventor's and Russians
Ok my list sucked a bag of dicks am not researching am just shooting off the top of my head am dumb I am working on it.

So if your a 7 your solid you don't to do much more but if you are a 7 you'll notice some key alpha behaviour 
at hq with my green tea

  •  Taking Massive Shits is awesome it feels good you get some good reading time in.
  • Shooting loads Daily is a must or rape chokes will be used and then jail
  • You can't do small talk it doesn't interest you 
  • opening a can/tin with a knife when theres a can/tin opener handy excites you so does fashioning a pointy stick for no good reason
  • watching animals fighting on youtube hours of fun

So I work my manshit by training mma/thai boxing, combat sambo and lifting kettlebells and weights and for my mental I write this blog watch a fuck load of docs listen to podcasts like the joe rogan experience  and I love  a good movie and TV show mainly stuff like 24, the soprano's ,dexter I do watch True Blood which brings the levels crashing down cos it's gay as fuck but I watch the wire which brings them back up I think.
I also am looking into new things to try out like my buddy came to my house the other day and he loves that Bear Grylls stuff and asked if I wanted to go out and do some bush craft stuff "yeah fuck it" So we went into the woods with bacon beans a water can and 3 knifes. He already had a camp he was working on there with a half build shelter and fire pit. My pal showed me how to make a fire the right way and then I chopped a tree down with a big knife for no reason just cause, It was fucking great I felt like I kid again running about the woods with knifes making fires and getting dirty we made the bacon and beans boiled green tea (samurai's drank green tea fuck you) it was awesome. The best bit was leaving the woods we jumped down this 4 foot ledge onto a path still holds big knifes in front of some guy just passing through he didn't know what to do his pace of walking slowed right down and me and my buddy were just laughing like madmen. It was fun
manshit 101 cut a tree with a big knife
me man me make fire

I don't Know my point here but just go and do shit workout instead of doing nothing watch a good cult movie or a doc instead of some dumb reality show fashion a pointy stick THROW ROCKS AT STUFF!!!!!! OK I HAVE LOST MY WAY HERE....

Peace Out
The Shogun

No comments:

Post a Comment