Monday 29 August 2011

Animals Having SEX!!! IS FUNNY It Just Is

 If you have an ultra childish brain like me, then you will rank animals fucking in your top 5 funniest things on earth another is 1 year old children saying things like CUNT OR FUCK also cracks me up I don't have time to tell you the other three in my top 5 maybe another time. Put it this way your walking down the street and you notice a line of traffic being held up by a  Rottweiler blasting the ass off a Labrador Retriever with its pink cock sliding in and out cars beeping there horns. You just point and laugh and go about your day.

Which brings me the the awesome day I had with my family (girlfriend and 2 daughters) at Edinburgh zoo a few years back. It was a nice sunny day unusual for Scotland I know, So we're checking out the animals having a good time when we got to the turtles. Inside the pen filled with sand was you guessed it two turtles having sex straight  away am laughing my ass off at the turtles slow methodical thrusts a bit like myself huh ladies!! After that we watched a free monkey mma fight it was great they were beating the shit out each other could this day get any better. Moving on to were the Chimps  this male chimp was behind a glass jail with stuff for them to climb on it does get me down seeing animals in zoos but is the only way next to going and living in the wild you can get close to these animals because looking at a chimp behind glass your relaxed having a nice look. A chimp not behind glass your on edge there nice animals but you know in a heartbeat there could rip your ballbag off and chew it infront you. But anyway this chimp is sitting on a ledge with its back turned there's about 15 people with kids standing watching when the chimp out of nowhere turns jumps down to the ground covered in hay runs then slides up to the glass with his legs wide open and starts jiggling its massive grapefuit's sized balls in front of everyone like he waited for the best moment to strike again a little uncomfortable but I almost shit myself laughing.
.


Moving on and to finish the day the loins great scary powerful cats I think there was one male and three females the alpha had a strong pimp hand for sure. After watching them sleeping for a few minutes my girlfriend Jane notice's a lady from own hometown I didn't know her but she was very proper spoken almost posh if you will with her mummy mummy look at the loins posh son very Harry Potter like kid, I will bet money he grows up loving a creamy saltly load in his mouth I just got that vibe, So since I didn't know the woman I kept quiet and let them talk away about ladies things shoes,cooking,periods and cleaning the house or something I wasn't listening when the Alpha loins wakes up swaggers around I bit then decides to flat out rape one of the females just gets on top pins her down by the back of the neck with his giant alpha paw and starts giving it powerful thrusts not like the turtles earlier these were POWERFUL!!!! you could his loin balls slapping off the loiness TANG!! then gives it THUNDEROUS ROARS guess thats how it works in the jungle. When this was going on the harry potter kid asks "mummy mummy what are they doing" now am doing my best to hold this laugh in now Mother said "there wrestling son just wrestling" too late now am laughing ultra loud after standing saying nothing for 10 minutes there was tears in my eyes. So to round off a nice family day we saw turtles slow thrusting a chimps big hairy testical's and a loin raping..


.its just funny to me am sorry oh oh oh we also saw a Rhino pissing on another Rhino's head AWESOME JUST AWESOME

PEACE LOVE AND MONKEY JIZZ
THE SHOGUN


No comments:

Post a Comment