Tuesday 22 November 2011

I Pity the Fool That Painted My Face

As I get older am forgetting large parts of my life mostly my heavy party days of 14 to 18 I lost a lot of weekends and blogs posts to these blacked out moments. But remember some things like it was yesterday right back to 4 year old like my  4th birthday party I got this sweet Knight Rider push car it was awesome in November 88. To my dislike a friend of mine was playing in it I told him to get out KITT but he wouldn't so what did I do. I pushed him down the stairs of my mum and dad's flat at the time while he was still inside the push car. He tumbled down crashing to the bottom, you can't do that shit as an adult but as a kid I think I maybe didn't get to eat my birthday cake big deal!!! also Kitt survived the crash. Another memory is my friend @weerambo and his big stupid jacket and 80's mullet haircut  and that one day playing in the moors his boot stuck into the mud never to be found again why is that a big memory for me I don't know.


Also one time out playing I fell down and cut my ball-bag THAT I REMEMBER VERY WELL...OHHH THE BLOOD. One thing I remember that pissed me off all my life is when at a party at the nursery still at 4 it was a fun day of sorts there was a lady doing face paint. Now wait till you read what this CUNT done and I hope she got 1980's aids the strongest aids ever known because of it. I think in 1988 at 4 my favourite TV shows were Knight Rider, The Hulk I liked  Thundercats , He-man (side note...one thing about the he-man cartoon looking back it was gay as fuck I loved it as a kid but it was dumb as fuck I mean when Adam the prince turned into He-man he when from this Brock Lesner build guy with blonde hair and then with POWER OF GREYSKULL he turned into the same person apart from at some point during the power of grey skull bit he died his hair ginger and got a spray tan somewhere on the planet  Eternia and found a outfit worthy of any gay pride festival and no one knew the different just saying it was stupid) and I also loved the A-TEAM.


SEE WHERE DO YOU GET A SPARY TAN IN ETERNIA




So I asked the lady if she could paint my face like MR T she said yes and painted my face. After this was done in my 4 year old head I had just been transformed from a pasty white kid with a bowl cut to a giant muscle bound black guy with a Mohawk. I running around acting tough fighting with other kids shout I PITY THE FOOL AND I AIN'T GETTIN ON NO PLANE!!!! When I needed to take a piss and then I saw my face in the bathroom mirrior was I MR T the giant muscle bound black man with a Mohawk? NO!!! I WASN'T the fucking bitch painted my face as a CAT!!!!! A FUCKING CAT. What person tells a small kid hes Mr T and the whole time hes a cat the other parents must they thought I have mental problems running around thinking am a black guy when am just a big FAGGOTING CAT. Anyway rant over


FUCK YOU  FACE PAINTING BITCH
THE SHOGUN   


No comments:

Post a Comment